- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
The Noodle and I went to Bath & Body Works because it is pretty much my idea of paradise on earth and the FALL SCENTS!!! ARE HERE!!!
And oh my god the Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow Comfort is sooooo good and the Plum Moscato & Almond is one of the best things I’ve ever smelled in my life, so we did the buy 3 get 3 free thing, and then of course I got fall hand sanitizers and we got a pumpkin cupcake scentpod for the car (and a couple 1/2 off summer scented soaps and one 1/2 off summer candle) but then we had a meta coupon that randomizes between 10-40% off your whole order and we got 30% off and we saved roughly $80, so it was a pretty successful outing.
Now, who wants to put 200 more dollars into my bank account so I can go buy all the candles I wanted and bask in the best smelling autumn I’ve ever experienced? Anybody?
- is overweight. not “a little heavy” or “curvy in all the right places”, she is overweight and she owns it.
- is gay, and from her first public exposure has been open about this
- has bipolar disorder
- is one of the coolest lyricists right now
- has this song which is way more feel good than “all about the bass” or “shake it off”
- is super cute
- mary lambert
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
a podcast recorded with a $60 dollar mic in a harlem apartment about an openly queer radio host with a poc love interest as literally the most normal part of the show made it to be the number one most dowloaded podcast in all of america and if you don’t think that’s the tightest shit you can get out of my face
so i finally got to see the fatkini piece i was in and i know that this was supposed to be an empowering segment about fatkinis but i couldn’t help but laugh when i punched a volleyball and then did this ridiculous glasses pose
seriously though, here’s hoping that fat women and especially chubby little brown girls saw it and it helped them feel a little better about taking up space and being comfortable in their own skin.
even if it’s just in an overly cheesy one minute segment i have to remember that representation is vital.
I almost lost 4 days’ hard work on my pumpkin hat in about 25 seconds, and I was crying while trying to fix it, but I did it! Now I’m waiting til tomorrow to finish working on it since my nerves are so frayed. Only 10 more work days until my vacation…I’m so ready for it.
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
just a note to all fa’s/bbw porn blogs that suddenly want to follow me just because you found out who I am and I’m really hot: you’re going to be disappointed. When I post fat stuff/nsfw stuff/fat nsfw stuff, it’s for me, and it’s few and far between. I’m mostly a body positivity/feminist/social awareness blog with a shit load of personal posts and I don’t give one single infinitesimal fuck about you or your genitalia. Feel free to follow, reblog, or whatever, I don’t care. But you’ll be wasting your time.
This gif is superhot
roxxieyo slowly converting me to bigger girls..
Not me. I think this might be Kellie Kay.Not Kellie either. This looks likelittlemarshmallowqueenkinda?
yep, this is me…which means that somebody saved this and posted it on their own instead of reblogging it from me. Incredible that this one has 220 notes and I didn’t even know about it! tumblr is a weird place.
Today I am aching to step out of this person I am and into something more comfortable
starting work on my theme for my fall blog and remembering why I always put it off forever. html coding is not my strong suit, nor something I particularly care to get good at, which is why my themes stay the same so much of the time. but I’m going to make myself do it, and start up, so I can enjoy my favorite time of year without annoying everybody that follows me.
It’s a tense night in Ferguson, but luckily no outbreak of violence.
This is still going on. Do not forget
Don’t let the media make you think this is over. Those last few tweets are from today!
These are dated August 24, 2014